fc 2 nautilus 2.6 samba 3.0 - can't view samba via nautilus-can view fro

ronnie escobedo tenminuteslater at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 17:11:45 UTC 2004

The problem isn't mounting. The problem is viewing my network in nautilus.

Interestingly enough if I type smb://workgroupName I can view my smb
resources however when I left click on a pc I get an error msg that reads
'can not open file...null data. Choose a diiferent application'.

Even more bizarre is that when I right click on an smb resource or pc I get
a prompt to enter user id, doamain, and password. Of course over this prompt
is the traditional menu that displays everytime one right clicks on an
object.

I have been successful with smb://pcWithSharedFiles/ in Nautilus.