OOo 1.1.2 rpms?

Robert Locke rlocke at ralii.com
Wed Jun 23 02:45:24 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 21:57, Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:

> So I presume bugfixes in 1.1.2 are goign to be backported to 1.1.1 and
> an update of that be released.

That might be overly optimistic....  I do not know who maintains the OOo
packages, but I would presume that unless there is a bugzilla.redhat.com
report, we may not see "all" the fixes....

Of course these thoughts bring up a more general question of how we
might plead our case with the package maintainers from this community
that a new snapshot be taken from the developer in this case.  I would
also be interested in having a 1.1.2 snapshot delivered earlier rather
than later, but am not sure who I should plead "our" case with....

And before the obligatory replies of I can do it myself directly from
openoffice.org - I would prefer as a member of this particular community
to wait and install the packages developed here to aid in the
testing....

--Rob