Windows partition

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Wed Jun 23 12:19:18 UTC 2004

On Jun 23, 2004 at 07:39, Norman LeCouvie in a soothing rage wrote:

>How can I see the files on my windows partition?
Create a mount point for the partition. If it is one
of the FAT types, mount it using vfat. If it is ntfs,
head over to http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/ and
get the ntfs module. Install it and mount the with
ntfs. If you want to make this more permanent, add
an entry to /etc/fstab.

N.Emile...
It is much easier to suggest solutions when you know nothing about the problem.
 08:12:25  up 12 days,  1:45,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00