Webalizer usage.png regeneration (WAS: Re: Odd Webalizer/Link problem (FC2))

Don Levey fedora-list at the-leveys.us
Wed Jun 23 12:36:36 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-06-20 at 16:45, Don Levey wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-06-20 at 13:35, Steven Stern wrote:
> > I got bit by this, too.  Look in /etc/httpd/conf.d.  You'll find
> > "webalizer.conf" that overrides any settings you might already have in
> > /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf.  You'll need to fix up webalizer.conf.
>
> Hmm... I already checked through that, but I'll give it another look.
> Thanks!
>  -Don

Well, I tried to rework that file, but nothing I did seemed to make a
difference.  For the moment I've abandoned this, and am just using a
link with a different name.

However, one thing I found that happened is that the locations of things
was changed when I upgraded.  As a result, the usage.png file is
incomplete.  I've (manually) edited the table underneath to include the
rows otherwise missing, but it would be nice to have the histogram
up-to-date also.  Is there any way to generate just that png based upon
the numbers below (or in the individual month files)?
 -Don