picttoppm not present in netpbm-progs?

shaungcarter at CHARTER.NET shaungcarter at CHARTER.NET
Wed Jun 23 14:50:47 UTC 2004

I'd like to convert some .pict files to .ppm files (or any other format readable by the gimp for that matter) so I was going to use picttoppm, however, this command is not installed.  I noticed the man page exists for it though.  Was this program removed from the netpgm-progs package or do I just have a bad install?  Looking at at.rpmfind.net description of the package, it *seems* that my install is correct and while it installs the man page for it, there is no binary installed.

http://at.rpmfind.net/opsys/linux/RPM/fedora/test/1.92/i386/netpbm-progs-10.19-7.i386.html

[root at xxxxxxxxxxxx pics]# rpm -q netpbm-progs
netpbm-progs-10.19-7

[root at xxxxxxxxxxxx pics]# locate picttoppm
/usr/share/man/man1/picttoppm.1.gz

What other way can I use to get these .pict files into a readable format?