2 points: dovecot & Fedora list

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Wed Jun 23 17:24:44 UTC 2004

when you ready this on dovecot.org org what in it makes you conclude that
it doesn't support mbox format?

	Dovecot can work with standard mbox and maildir formats and it's fully
	compatible with UW-IMAP and Courier IMAP servers as well as mail clients
	accessing the mailboxes directly. I have also plans to support storing
	mails in SQL databases.

http://www.dovecot.org/

Joel Jaeggli  	       Unix Consulting 	       joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu