relaying denied

olga at urbantimes.net olga at urbantimes.net
Thu Jun 24 14:40:21 UTC 2004

No, server X does not relay for the domains hosted on server Y (I do not
have relay-domains file on X for for those domains that are on Y). Should
I have it? May it cause any problems -- a lot of unwanted mail, spam?
X is only backup MX for the domains that are on Y. It has its own domains
it handles.
I do not have a mailertable file either (well, I do but, nothing is in
there).