KVM

Jon Shorie jshorie at medinaco.org
Thu Jun 24 14:48:42 UTC 2004

We have a Trendnet 8 port kvm here.  It works exceptionally well with redhat
7.3, 8, 9, and Fedora Core 1 and 2.  There is also a 4 port model.  Both of
them are rack-mountable.

Tigerdirect has both the 4 and 8 port models

The 4 port:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=580956&sku=T156-2040%20P

The 8 port:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=494283&sku=T156-2002

I plan to buy one of the 4 port models for my systems at home.