FC2 Gnome 2.6 + (right-click) Disk Mounter Gone?

Philippe phd2 at fcomfrench.com
Thu Jun 24 17:30:39 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-24 at 23:44, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
> Guys,
>
> 	on Gnome 2.4, There used to be a way to mount disks like ->
> cdrom/usb/etc when you use the right-click on the desktop.
>
> 	->Disks       <-------- Where's This in FC2 Gnome 2.6??

Hi,

Yep, I noticed it already but I now really prefer to use the
disk-mounter applet in the panel. On clik -> mount, 1 click->umount.

Add to panel / Utility / Disk-mounter. go to preferences to customize
it. You can even choose your icon.

No other information on the change in gnome-2.6.

Philippe

--
Philippe, Chiangmai, Thailand(e)