How to know what is fixed in an updated package ?

Eric Tanguy eric.tanguy at physique.univ-nantes.fr
Thu Jun 24 20:53:36 UTC 2004

I know what rpm is and how it works. I just want to know if there is
some possibility to know what changes there is an updated package. If i
use yum it is not to have to download each package and look in it.
Reading your answer i think it is not possible easily with yum that's
all. I see a lot of packages to update today in up2date having quite the
same number (cdrecord for example) and i would like to know what it is
new in this package.
Concerning the top-posting, i don't know what you mean i just made an
answer to Anand message.
Thanxes.
Eric