Handspring Treo300 vs FC2

Greg Swallow gswallow at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jun 25 10:39:37 UTC 2004

/dev/pilot is the default device that Gnome Pilot Settings comes up with
when I start it from Evolution. I was assuming there is no matter since
one must also select the port (serial/USB/IrDA/Network).
There was something about ttyUSB0 and ttyUSB1 in the archive to 'chmod
666' each of these devices, but this seems to have made no difference.
There is no /dev/pilot, but I do have /dev/pda and several /dev/pda#,
but not luck using /dev/pda or /dev/pda1; there is no /dev/pda0.

Need to get synced pretty bad. iMac HD just took a nose dive and am not
going to the Windows 'GAME' computer for this.

Thanks for your support,

GregS <><
gswallow at cfl.rr.com