bugzilla FC rpm

Craig Thomas cjtinhp at optonline.net
Fri Jun 25 17:45:26 UTC 2004

Hi there,

I've searched several mirrors, google and the list archives for an FC
released bugzilla.rpm but have not had any luck.  Am I missing something
or is it not included in the [either] release? I would have thought I'd
find it along with other dev tools such as cvs and svn.

I've also searched several 3rd party repos with no luck, as I was hoping
I could use yum or apt to install and not have to solve all the
dependencies myself.  Does such a beast exists?

--
Craig Thomas [cjtinhp at optonline.net]