Strange email message

Michael Sullivan michael at espersunited.com
Sat Jun 26 01:36:06 UTC 2004

I've been getting a strange email message once or twice a day for the
past week.  I use evolution, and I keep getting this email message:

Date: 25 Jun 2004
19:23:44 -0500
From: Mail System
Internal Data
<MAILER-DAEMON at bullet.espersunited.com>
Subject: DON'T DELETE
THIS MESSAGE -- FOLDER
INTERNAL DATA
mbox:/var/spool/mail/michael

This text is part of the internal format of your mail folder, and is not
a real message.  It is created automatically by the mail system
software.
If deleted, important folder data will be lost, and it will be
re-created
with the data reset to initial values.

I don't want it in my inbox and the message says not to delete it, so I
move it to another folder.  It gets sent again.  It's really annoying
me.  Can anybody tell me what this message is and how to stop it from
coming?

-Michael Sullivan-