Network traffic can come in, but can not leave local network?

Ubence Quevedo r0d3nt at pacbell.net
Sat Jun 26 08:43:15 UTC 2004

I just recently replaced a network card in my system that is running FC2.
The new network card is a Intel PRO/100+.  After some gyrations, I was able
to get my local systems to see the computer again on the network.  However,
I can not get outside of my local network on this box.  I can get in from
outside my network via an SSH session and also through a HTTP web site on
this box, I just can¹t get out.  Any ideas?  I check all the usual files [at
least the ones I know of], and everything looks oK.  Any help or suggestions
would be much appreciated...
-Ubence