Fedora Core 2 on Microsoft Virtual PC

Tarek Nabil tarek.nabil at isoft.ae
Sun Jun 27 05:01:44 UTC 2004

Hi everyone,

I just installed Fedora Core 2 on a Microsoft Virtual PC VM. I'm quite new
to Linux and my earlier installation attempts were not very successful, so I
decided that this would be a good way to do the installation while I have
access to the internet and other resources (I only have one machine).

Anyway, after the installation, I don't seem to be able to run any command.
Whenever I issue any command I get an error "Segmentation Fault". Even X
won't run. Has anyone encountered a problem like this?

Thanks,
Tarek Nabil