mozilla mail faded text

Dexter Ang thepoch at mydestiny.net
Sun Jun 27 11:36:41 UTC 2004

Richard E Miles wrote:
> I am using mozilla mail to view my mail. I am recieving the digest
> fedora-list mail. The mail seems to be presented in faded text for
> signature portions and in some cases the header and subsequent message
> body text also. It returns to normal when a quoted section occurs but
> will go faded again when it hits a signature.
>
> Is there a setting I can set to stop this faded behavior? I have tried
> all kinds of character coding settings but nothing seems to change. It
> would seem there must be some setting that I am missing to prevent this
> behavior.
> Any help would be appreciated.

This might not be much help... but there might be some sort of option
for the color of quoted text. Something like "When displaying quoted
plain text messages:". Note that I am using Thunderbird, and it is
listed under the "Display" settings. I don't have Mozilla Mail so I
cannot actually verify it, but they should (hopefully) be very similar.
Anyway, mine is defaulted to a gray color.

dex