Mplayer

HARPER, WILLIAM IT2 (SW/AW) HARPERWI at stennis.navy.mil
Mon Jun 28 14:49:03 UTC 2004

I have a lap top that is not connected to the internet and have no way of
using any utilities that go out and get upgrades for FC2.  I have down
loaded the files for Mplayer and attempted to install them using the RMP
-Uvh command but no luck on that cause it keep erroring out on me.  Can
anyone give me a listing of all required files along with the Mplayer files
that I will need to down load and burn to a cd so that I can get this
working on my lap top.  Thank You in advance.

Harper