problem with CUPS

León Alberto Ramos Mendoza ramez at prodigy.net.mx
Wed Jun 30 05:54:21 UTC 2004

Jejeje I found a Hesty's reply to that problem, but I do not understand
the way to do that.
Could someone help me?

"Thanks, I've found out that those are the binaries
installed by Samsung's setup script. Once I remove all
those and use stock gdi driver, my new laser printer
works like a charm, albeit with minimal features
provided by the gdi driver."