suEXEC equiv for PHP in Apache2

Luis Miguel Cruz luismi at b2bi.es
Wed Jun 30 09:15:36 UTC 2004

Hi Gary,

Let me know if I understand your problem and if is the same problem I
have here.

With FC1 is impossible to modify php variables per vhost, is that correct?

I am trying to find the way to permit php for some vhost and restrict
php service for other, but I didn´t find the solution yet.

Do you have any clue, comment or suggestion?

Thanks in advanced.