FC2 (Not FC1) vs nVidia Latest Driver

Greg Swallow gswallow at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jun 30 11:36:07 UTC 2004

Trying to install kernel-2.6.6-1.427.smp.8kstacks.rpm on twin systems
which already have kernel-2.6.6-1.435spm (4kstacks) installed. Rpm ends
notifying me that newer kernel is already installed. Any news on when a
435 version with 8kstacks is coming or what steps need to be done to get
passed this point?

Have not yet installed nVidia drivers on either system. Am presently
attempting to instalkl on node2. node1 stays as is until have
driver/steps completed on node2. node1 is master on which I am working
now.

Have posted this on nVidia Forum with computer specs. Am wondering if
anyone here might also have some suggestions?

--
Thanks for your support,

GregS <><
gswallow at cfl.rr.com