Red Hat 9 to FC2 and email

Burn Alting burn at goldweb.com.au
Wed Jun 30 13:22:28 UTC 2004

Hi Again,

Well a little bit more reading and I have solved my b. problem - rather
than playing around with sendmail - oh for a GUI interface to
sendmail!!!! - I switched to the postfix MTA and made the simple change
- all new e-mail is delivered to the Cyrus IMAP system.

My question is now, how do I convert outstanding e-mail in
/var/spool/mail?

Thanks
Burn