suEXEC equiv for PHP in Apache2

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Jun 30 14:04:55 UTC 2004

Am Mi, den 30.06.2004 schrieb Luis Miguel Cruz um 11:15:

> Hi Gary,
>
> Let me know if I understand your problem and if is the same problem I
> have here.
>
> With FC1 is impossible to modify php variables per vhost, is that correct?

No, his aim is different and I don't think the content of your question
is correct.

> I am trying to find the way to permit php for some vhost and restrict
> php service for other, but I didn´t find the solution yet.
>
> Do you have any clue, comment or suggestion?

I would suggest you comment all content in /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf
and put in it's content only to those vhost definitions where you want
PHP being enabled (maybe the main server too).

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.6.6-1.435
Serendipity 16:02:55 up 14:29, 8 users, 1.30, 1.28, 1.20