set environment language at login screen

Shashank Sharma linuxlala00 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jun 30 18:40:56 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I am using FC2. I have a graphical login set up and so
I can choose the environment language from the login
screen by clicking on the Language tab at the bottom
left.

By language for environment I mean that I get the
desktop icons and the panel all in my selected
language.

My query is, how to choose language if login is set
for init 3. I mean, how would I choose a language for
my session if I don't have a graphical login screen.

=====
- LinuxLala