Re: FC-2 Add/Remove Applications rant ...

On Sun, 30 May 2004 16:42:25 -0400, Shaun T. Erickson wrote:

> Is there something else, graphical, that I can use to manage my rpms, both
> installed and uninstalled, that's not so brain-dead? </rant>

I would personally like to see Red Carpet given consideration as the
default package manager.  I don't think I've seen a more elegant solution
anywhere on any platform than what I had back in my Ximian desktop days.

But I'm sure greater minds than mine have already thought of this and
discounted it for some very good reasons.

A distant second place to Red Carpet is Synaptic, IMHO.