Re: Rpm installer...

hi there,

On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 04:31, Mariano Draghi wrote:
> MG escribió:
> >
> > But I cannot use it to install packages from CD!
> > I want to install packages from CD, not from ftp/hhtp!
>
> If you mean the "official" Fedora insallation CDs, you can use
> Install/Remove Applications tool (it's in the menu, System Configuration)

i have a strange situation here, when i used the add/remove and select
some applications it will ask for a CD (normal thing) but when the cd is
already in it automatically mounted the CD but i got an error, when i
accidentally unmount it using 'Disk Management' it went well.. is these
a normal thing ...