For how long is Fedora Core 1 going to be updated?

Preston Crawford me at prestoncrawford.com
Tue Jun 1 01:13:44 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-31 at 18:02, Craig Thomas wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-05-31 at 19:06, Preston Crawford wrote:
> > Asking because I read this list
> ...you must be new.  Welcome.
>
> > <snip>
>
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-May/msg01964.html
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=fedora+legacy+fc1+eol&btnG=Search

Thanks. I'm not new. More that I just go off and on this list depending
on how much I need to read it. How much time I have. So I've never come
across this information. I appreciate the links. Mainly what I'm
concerned about (since I'm aware of the Fedora Legacy project) is how
well and and how long it will be supported.

Preston