Fedora Core 2 - Great Release

The team that developed this release did a great job.  FC2 installs
quickly and well, looks good, is flexible and current, and has a great
set of stable features.  I recently switched from RH 9, and first tried
SuSE 9.1.  That wasn't a good idea.  The switch to FC2 worked very well
for me.  How can someone contribute, I would have paid for this in the
past and would like to now.

Thanks
Norm Nunn