NForce2 question...

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Tue Jun 1 03:38:03 UTC 2004

Jason Salaz wrote:

>I've also been hesitant with moving to FC2, since it seems that my
>NForce2 chipset mobo (MSI K7N2 Delta-L) doesn't like the 2.6 kernel all
>that much.  Is there anyone out here that's having the same issues with
>overall slowness, or even lockups?
>
>Could this be related to the 4K Stack issue?
>
>I am convinced that FC2 is stable, but I want my performance back, like
>I have with FC1!
>
>Just wondering.
>
>-Jason

I have a A7N8X-Deluxe from asus.. The only problems I have are related
to my PSU not being strong enough... (I know this is the problem.. As
soon as I added a new HDD , the computer started to lock randomly...)
Besides that , everything works fine (well , except for my radeon 9500
pro... I dont have 3d acceleration with the xorg supoort, but I can live
without it..)

--
Pedro Macedo