OT: Linux and HP/Compaq Thin Clients

Wolfgang Gill wolfgang at rpi.net.au
Tue Jun 1 03:54:14 UTC 2004

Hi All,

Has anyone come accross a version of Linux (Maybe even FC1) that could be
uploaded onto a HP/Compaq Thin Client. The purpose for this is mainly for
Browser and Printing functions. (With regards to the browser, complete with
all necessary plug-ins etc) They are mainly used for browsing the Net and
Printing of web pages and stuff. I know that there is a boot-CD available for
this function, but one needs to setup bulky PC's for this to work. And we have
been using these thin clients, and was hoping that we could use these in the
same way.

Wolf