Re: Connection refused cpio

Thiago Amaury Ferraz wrote:

Hello all!

ssh: connect to host XXX port 22: Connection refused
cpio: XXX:/dev/rmt/0mn: Erro de input/output

Someone knows about this problem? I am trying to use a remote unit at a Red
Hat 9.. and I received this error message..
I am trying to configure the ssh session.. but.. I don´t know what is
happening.. I have any configuration to block the connection.. the files
Hosts.deny and exports.. is everything empty.. or default..

I hope someone can help-me!
Thank´s since now!
TAF

Firstly, make sure sshd is running (service sshd start) and that your firewall isn't blocking port 22.

Regards,
Ed.