Re: Network/Modem woes

In FC2 it is .ko

Samuel D. Stinson wrote:

Hello again,

Thanks for the tip about "su -" to get access to insmod.

Now, when I have run the installation script and restarted, I see start-
up notes that say the .o files (from compilation in the script) are "external symbols." Of course, this puts me in the same position I was before.

Any advice?

Thanks,

Sam

(Please directly e-mail me at stinssd wku edu too, if you could).