I've lost Delete :(

Adam Cooper adam.cooper at port.ac.uk
Tue Jun 1 10:16:38 UTC 2004

Help!

Whilst playing with Preferences -> Keyboard Shortcuts I found I could
add the multimedia keys of my keyboard and make them do something
useful. i.e. mute volume etc.

But I pressed the delete key accidentally. I have since changed it to
the correct key that I wanted but now my Delete key no longer works.
i.e. it doesn't do anything. Nothing appears in '/var/log/messages' when
pressed though as the other keys that aren't defined do so it is defined
somewhere. Its just not doing anything.

I can get by without it just about but it is a monumental pain in the
butt.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks
--