kernel-2.6.5-1.358 compiled for 8k stack

CHAPMAN - Ian Paul i.p.chapman at tees.ac.uk
Tue Jun 1 10:23:32 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-28 at 20:35, Paul Bradshaw wrote:
> Linuxant has kernel-2.6.5-1.358 compiled for 8k stack here at
> http://www.linuxant.com/driverloader/wlan/full/downloads-fc2-kernel-i686.php
> if you just want to install from an rpm.
> After I installed it, I was able to install the drivers from Nvidia.
> Also see:
> http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=29208

Thanks a lot for pointing that out Paul. Our graphics machines here are
used with Maya and Softimage and are fitted with Nvidia cards so I was
concerned about moving to FC2 with regards to hardware acceleration. I
can confirm it works great here too.

--
Ian Chapman - UNIX Systems Administrator
School of Computing - University of Teesside