Bad passphrase with GPG and SSH

Hi,

I've just install a FC2 after a long using of RH7.3.
Before install, I made a tarball for some directories ($HOME/.gnupg and
$HOME/.ssh) to keep my key identity and certificate.
After the install (real install, not upgrade), I decompress the previous
tarball.

And now, I can't use neither my key id, neither ssh certificate. I was always
returned "Bad passphrase, try again:".

Somebody could tell me what is the problem?

Regards.

Alain