Re: Wastebin icon FC2 KDE

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 14:56:15 +0200, Alexander Appel <alexander caput org> wrote:

Since upgrading to FC2 I have noticed that the icon for the wastebin on
my  KDE desktop doesn't change when I add things to it, or when I empty
it. In  fact it always looks like there is something in it - any ideas
how to  change this?

I have the same problem over here and noticed today that this only
happens, when the wastebin directory resides on a software-RAID partition.

I don't think that it's RAID to blame as I don't have any RAID partitions.

--
Dylan Parry