Re: Where is sndconfig?

Olaf Mueller <daily-planet istari de> wrote:

sndconfig is not ready for kernel 2.6. Try to run alsaconf from
alsa-utils to get your isa soundcard working.

Okay, then, where is alsaconf? :-) I already have the latest version of alsa-utils installed (according to 'yum install alsa-utils'), but there is no 'alsaconf' file anywhere on my hard drive.