Re[2]: mod_rewrite in fedora's httpd

Hello Dylan,

DP> On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 09:19:00 -0700, Richard Kurth <rdkurth starband net>
DP> wrote:

>> Does mod_rewrite come compiled in httpd in the fedora distribution.

DP> Yes.

Then how come I can not fined it. It does not show up in the
httpd.conf file as a module and it is not listed as being compiled
into http  when I run httpd -l. What am I missing? I can not get it to
run any rewrite rules. Is there a switch inn the conf file that I have
to change.
I am just moving to httpd 2 from apache 3.* so some things are
different to me

--
Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:rdkurth starband net