Re: Where is sndconfig?

Ted Gervais wrote:

> Olaf - could you tell me where or how to bring up alsaconf?  In fact,
> how do you bring up alsa-utils?
I have also an isa soundcard that was not detected at fc2 upgrade by
default. So I deinstalled the alsa-utils rpm, cause of missing
alsaconf binary, and installed it from sources. You will find the
sources at ftp://ftp.alsa-project.org/pub/utils/.
After that, my soundcard was detected by alsaconf.
Then I uninstalled the alsa-utils sources (make uninstall) and
installed the alsa-utils as rpm again.

        Olaf