Re: Is there a tool to convert decimal/octal/hex ?

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 11:46:21 -0600, <clemens dwf com> wrote:

I seem to remember that there used to be a tool in Linux to
convert between decimal and octal and Hex, but I havent
stumbled over it in my recent search.

If it's just an application you want, as opposed to getting it returned on the command line, then you can use something like KCalc[1] or the Gnome alternative.

[1] You might have to select "logic buttons" under the settings menu.

--
Dylan Parry