Upgrading To FC2 Question

Jeff Grossman jeff at stikman.com
Tue Jun 1 20:56:07 UTC 2004

I am currently running Redhat 9 on an AMD system.  It is used as a
personal e-mail, web, and news server.  I do not use a x windows programs
on it at all, strictly console.  I just purchased a new hard drive and
would like to upgrade to FC2.  The OS on that machine has been updated
numerous times, so I figured it might be good to do a fresh install.  I am
going to install the new hard drive as hda and put the old one as hdb.  I
will install a fresh copy of FC2, and copy all of my settings and mail
over from the old hard drive.  How do I make it so when I have first
booted into FC2, the network is not active so mail is not processed with
no users set up or anything like that?

Thanks,
Jeff