Re: FC2 won't boot - RH9 to FC2 (Solved)

It turned out that links under /boot directory did not updated. After I created the new links and removed /boot/message entry from lilo.conf file, the system booted fine.

Atsuko Crum

I just upgraded RH 9 to FC 2. After finishing the upgrade, the system does not boot.

The system displays something like the following repeatedly:

       .
    [snip]
       .
022b9f6c   r   __ksymtab___xfrm_route_forward
022c3a01   r   __ksymtab___xfrm_route_forward
02276322   T   __xfrm_s2

How can I correct this problem and boot the system? I'm using LILO as a bootloader.

Thanks.

Atsuko Crum