Dual Boot RH7.3 and FC2

Hello,

I'm trying to dual boot RH7.3 and FC2.  Every time that I've tried
installing, I can get either RH7.3 or FC2 to boot, but not both.  I've tried
installing RH7.3 first, and then FC2, but the bootloader won't allow RH7.3
to run after the FC2 installation.  Same thing happens if I try and install
FC2 then RH7.3. Any suggestions for what I should do?

Thanks,
Bernice