Firewall - Very limited Access - suggestions

Kevin F. Berrien kblists at comcast.net
Wed Jun 2 01:07:59 UTC 2004

Well, given the lack of "easy" options (which is probably a good
thing).  I'm going to have to build a script from hand.  This way I'll
understand it, and know its RIGHT.  Actually, I've been mistating my
project as a bastion firewall, when I really meant a choke firewall.
This will seperate our WAN (with its own bastion) from the Police Dept
LAN.  SElinux sounds like a good idea, but I think I'll take smaller
steps first.

I've got  Robert Ziegler's book on Linux Firwalls, and will start with
that.  Does anyone know of any good nntp/mail list/web boards I might
enlist for support?

- Kevin