Attachments

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Wed Jun 2 11:19:03 UTC 2004

Around 05:51am on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 (UK time), Gene Heskett scrawled:

> On Tuesday 01 June 2004 22:56, admin at kclinux.net wrote:
> >I'm guessing to keep viruses off of the list.
>
> Its not working...
>
> I probably delete at least one of each variety of viri/419's and other
> such junk from this mailbox a day.

In that case I think you must be being sent messages that are spoofing
the list address.  I can't recall ever getting any viruses, worms, etc
appearing to come from the list, tho I do get a fair number from
elsewhere.  Good old spamassasin.

Cheers

Steve

--