Help: RH9 to FC2 upgrade crashed and burned

I'm very disappointed at the moment.  RH9 to FC2 definitely not for
newbies.

Three big show stoppers and I've got to go to work.

1. Kernel hangs on cdrom drive.  I had to remove cdrom drive.

2. Kernel panics on /dev/md0.  I had to break my mirror to boot.
Help?

3. ICE/DCOP problems, only root can run KDE.
Help?

TIA!

--
timothy covell ashavan org