Re: [OT] Sender Authentication by list members (was) Fwd: Re: Weird process behavior

Andy Green wrote:
On Wednesday 02 June 2004 08:59, Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
Is it fair to subject members of a list to sender authenticated
verifications? Is this considered polite by list members?

No, it sucks. Plus the filtering service clearly needs an upgrade to look at the sending mail server and list headers rather than the From field.

Of course Bruce Morrow won't see this opinion since I refuse to whitelist myself ;-)
I have asked the fedora list admin to drop Bruce Morrow from the list for this reason.