Emailing a file attachment w/ cron

Paul Dubinsky pdubinsky at flxent.com
Wed Jun 2 13:00:41 UTC 2004

I'm using FC1 and I need to email a log file with cron. I'm currently using
send but send takes the logfile and makes it the body of the email. I want
to send it as an attachment. I've Man'ed mail, send and post but none of
these explicitly handle attachments.

Any suggestions?

TIA,
Paul

"We have the power to do any damn fool thing we want to do,
and we seem to do it about every ten minutes."
         J. William Fulbright , quoted in Time (New York, Feb. 4, 1952).