Re: Updateing/Installing

On Wednesday 02 Jun 2004 14:30, Jonathan Rawle wrote:

> No, that will simply hide the icon then put it back in place. To delete the
> old menu, delete the .config and .local directories from your home
> directory. (You might want to do this from outside KDE. When you log back
> in, you'll have the default menus, and kmenuedit will work correctly).

I don't mean to be stupid but surely if I delete the directories they will be
gone forever what will kde draw on to re-create the deleted directories?

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter cannon-linux freeserve co uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"