please don't flame me

I know that this is not the list for this but I need some help with an
annoying problem.  If anyone is interested in helping me we can do this
off of the list so as not to litter the list with irrelevant posts.  I
am having an issue with a logon script (vbscript) and AD on a W2K
Server.  I am not much of a windows person and am at my whits end.
thanks,
Doug