Can't find WINE?

Hi!

I've decided to finally look at WINE to run some Windows-only apps from within FC2, but I can't find it. "rpm -qa | grep wine" gives me nothing. A full find for the four letters w-i-n-e on the Fedora FTP tree and all updates also gets no matches, even though I *do* see RPM's for WINE for RHL-8.0 and earlier.

Has WINE been removed? If so, where can I find out why? Are there RPM packages available for FC2? If so, from where? I have not spent hours searching, but a little Google and a brief visit to WineHQ did not yield any useful answers.

Thanks for any comments,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz simpaticus com http://www.simpaticus.com